Acrylic Painting

Acrylic Painting
Click image for more painting

Fresh from the sketchbook

About Me

My photo
Living in this market-oriented, consumer society where reality is shaped by the media’s flea market mentality, in all of its various forms I, as a member of society, eat food, wear clothing, listen to the news and dream about life. My work is a direct response to this life that I’m living from larger that life characters that appear in books or on television, to the soundtracks that go with them. As a result, I have developed an addictive personality where T.V. and pop culture are my reality. My work is a record of my journey to understand my own history, relationships and mythologies. The icons in my work are transformed from retail mythic Rams into symbols that represent moments in my life. Allowing me to operate within the context of mint dental floss, Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer and the comfort that is received by a can of soup that is just like grandma used to make. Scott Arthur King

Please select a link to the right and view artwork.